Monday, March 29, 2010

'xxxHolic' #8 Review


Plot Summary


This volume is about Watanuki trying to get his right eye back. The Zashiki-Warashi has been abducted so Watanuki goes to a different realm with the pipe fox spirit to get her back. He finds the Matron of Spiders, who has the Zashiki-Warashi up in webs. She has his right eye and a battle ensues. Later, Domeki gives up half of his right eye for Watanuki. This opens a connection where Domeki can see certain things that Watanuki sees. INTENSE!

I don't have much to say in this review. I'm enjoying this manga very much. I was reading about the anime and came upon some disturbing information. The anime aired, had 24 episodes in all and ended.
Ended?
The manga is still currently running in Young Magazine. So...that's cool. Why was that made? I love it when anime does that.

I noticed that the library has Chobits as well...I'm really tempted to review it. SHOULD I?! SO MUCH CLAMP. I don't mean to have so much Clamp manga on here but...I love them >.<

xxxHolic #8: 7.2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment