Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Poll #1 Results

So for my first poll, 'what's your favorite kind of comic?', the time has ended and the results are in. Out of the choices there was: american comics, manga, manhwa, manhua, graphic novels, and comic strips. And the winner is..............
.......
......
....
...

...........MANGAAAAAAAAA!!!! YAY! *confetti explosion*

My personal favorite out of these choices would have to be manga, so that's cool. Manhwa (Korean) and manhua (Chinese) didn't get any votes, so I guess no one cares about them. Sorry =/

There were only eight votes in all, but considering I just started this blog, that was more than I expected. So I'll start a new poll soon and hopefully we'll get more than eight votes!

HOORAY FOR MANGA!

Here's a page from one my favorite manga, Akira.

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment