Monday, November 22, 2010

Update!!

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted anything on here! I'm sorry guys!! I really don't know how many people (if any) actually read this blog. I've been very busy with school and art and life in general lately! I really want to pick up reviewing things on here again. It's a lot of work though, all support is GREATLY appreciated!! In other news, my friend and I are starting a web comic, i'm really excited about it so i'll link that to here once we start getting things up. Hopefully i'll get some more reviews up on here soon. Lately i've been reading tons of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and The New Teen Titans! I'll probably post a new poll on here, see if anyone votes on it haha. Super special awesome hugs to anyone who reads this blog!!! :D

-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment